Seasons Gourmet Pesto Potatoes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
We served our potatoes in a Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Square Dish 23cm, Caribbean Blue
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Spread potatoes over the tray and drizzle with oil.
- Cook for 25–35 minutes, until golden. Tossing half way through.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and pour into a large mixing bowl. Add the dip and oil tossing to combine.
- Place onto a serving platter. Sprinkle over parmesan, basil, parsley and almonds.
Tip: To make vegan, swap parmesan for a vegan cheese alternative.