Wholesome Winter Salad
Seasons Gourmet Wholesome Winter Salad
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: N/A
Kenwood Titanium Chef Patissier XL Mixer with Food processor attachment
We served our salad in a Le Creuset Stoneware Oval Serving Bowl
- 1. Using the Kenwood slicing blade, slice the red onion and cabbage. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Using the Kenwood coarse grating blade, grate the beetroot. Add to the mixing bowl along with the spinach leaves.
- In a separate small bowl mix the Seasons Gourmet dip with the yoghurt, mayonnaise, lime zest and juice.
- Mix the dressing into the salad ingredients lightly tossing through. Add the radish and mint, then lightly toss again. Arrange on a serving platter or bowl.
- Scatter over sultanas, feta, almonds, pomegranate arils and parsley.
Tip: If making for work lunch, prepare the dressing in a separate container and add to the salad when ready to eat.